Monday, April 21, 2008

Vintage button bracelets...........

This bracelet is made from small "baby" or child's buttons, using wire and also stringing on two blue seed beads through the top layer of button holes. The underneath side of the bracelet is just all white baby buttons.
They all match and I want to sell it, if anyone's interested. (Or swap; see below.)

This larger bracelet is also wired together using 11 matching vintage red buttons. The underside is layered with all-white smaller buttons. I'm also selling this bracelet. Anyone interested: email me:

phylliskingartworks@nc.rr.com

I'd be interested in trading for: vintage linens, buttons, costume jewelry, fabric, glass beads, laces or ribbons! I love swapping stashes, so feel free to contact me with what you might have to swap!


1 comment:

Sue said...

Phyllis, how long is the aqua colored baby button bracelet? Is it adult size? I'd be interested.