Sunday, September 9, 2007

......this is my favorite of the few concrete pieces strewn about the yard here. She's been reading that book for years, and is finally getting that beautiful patina that only Mother Nature can give! And, like her, I'm spending today reading new library books, so this will be short today! For you readers out there, do be sure to check out: "Still Summer" by Jaquelyn Mitchard; "HIDE" by Lisa Gardner; and "What the Dead Know" by Laura Lipman. All very good murder/mysteries........ (I must be on a morbid streak this week!) These novels will keep you turning pages fast!

1 comment:

Maggie R said...

Hi Phl,
I'm not mush of a reader but I do enjoy a good mystery, so I have made a note of the titles you mentioned and will see if I can find them,
Thanks a bunch!
((((hugs))))
Maggie