Sunday, September 2, 2007

This is a little neckpiece I made recently........using scraps of fabric and a piece of vintage crocheted lace, and seed beads. It's lightly padded, like a "quiltie" and very lightweight. Now I'm off to bead more on my visiting round robin doll.........she's almost done (for my part)! Then I will anxiously await the next dolly in the mail........one per month to work on; and when we ladies in the beading group get our own dollies home, they will all be totally covered and dripping in beads, and finished! What a fun and helpful group of women on Beaded Art Dolls yahoo group!

2 comments:

LADY ROOTS said...

Peaceful greetings from Jamaica.

The pink heart spoke to me, saying, "LOVE!"

Bless Up,
Lady Roots

Cathie said...

2Not only is your fiber art beautiful but you have a wonderful eye for beautiful photographic pictures. I will be visiting often -- neighbor!
Cathie