Monday, October 15, 2007

........I'm finally finished with my part of the beading on this doll in the Beaded Art Dolls yahoo group's round robin. Her beautiful hair was already done when she arrived here; I did the beading on her back and left arm. I hope it's enough; this "freeform" beading with no rules is hard to stop when you get going! Now to write in her little journal and mail her off next week. And hopefully, will receive the next dolly the following week to bead on her. We never know what the dolls will look like, or what the beading already on them looks like. It's fun to drag out all the vials and bags of beads to find the colors needed to work on a new doll each month!

1 comment:

girlgonethreadwild said...

How fun to watch each doll grow... I'm a nut for texture so the free form definitely appeals to me. My problem is I'd want to keep all of the lil dollies that head my way. I'm greedy like that! ~Monica :)