Sunday, August 10, 2008

I love color!!!

This is a new beading book I got last week; aren't the colors of beads gorgeous and make you feel good just looking at them?! The book has lots of great projects that even I might be able to do! (But not that wonderful neck piece quite yet!)
And just check out some of my markers and colored pencils at my work space........loud colors again! I just can't get enough....at least it's a cheap obssession to feed!
.......and here's you-know-who "helping" me find my pens and paints. Check out the hot pink duct tape holding down the glass worktop! It comes in blue and purple and great colors now! And in the home building supply stores you can find all kinds of neat stuff in colors now that used to be plain old black or white. Check them out next time you need some inspiration!

1 comment:

GraceBeading said...

Isn't it wonderful?!?? I love this book. It helped me tremendously when I made my first cuff several months ago. I find the work of both artists incredibly inspiring.

Cute 'helper' too, looks like he's been there forever!