Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hearts of gold...............

I've been playing with some polymer clay and a jar of Lumiere acrylic paint this weekend........these are some of my little face molds to be used on beaded dolls. And the hearts are just some freeform molding because I cannot find my paper bag of old heart-shaped cookie cutters! Grrrrrrrr!
I can see the bag right now. It's a brown sandwich bag, and folded down at the top. Full of old rusty cookie cutters. Probably still out in the barn, but it's too cold to go look today. On to something else!

2 comments:

GraceBeading said...

I happen to know someone with a heart of gold. Check my blog post from this evening...

Noel said...

What a fun play time....love the faces. I like the primitive look of your hearts...more natural.
Are those faces for the puzzle doll bead along...hehehe!
Oh yes, the blue bag you gave to Grace.....it's a beauty Phyllis!