Saturday, June 14, 2008

Colorful cone...........





I had the best fun time making this teal felt cone for my dear friend Sue K. last week! The CPS yahoo group was making cones earlier and I didn't have time then, but loved the idea of May Day cones of paper like we made as children and hung on door knobs with flowers in them. So when I had a gap of time and the muse "moved me", I KNEW what to make and had all the elements for it on hand...........ha! (I have enough supplies "on hand" to make cones from now 'til Doomsday!) I get as much satisfaction digging through my drawers and boxes of stash to make an item as seeing the finished product! And I always find "lost" thingies I haven't seen in months that will be perfect for yet another project! Be sure to click and enlarge the photos to see details. I'll show the back side of this cone tomorrow; the blog wouldn't let me add but these five pix at one time!

No comments: