Wednesday, June 18, 2008

....this one's for Maggie R. in Canada!

......this is the BACK of a satin top to wear.................
.........and this is the FRONT of the same top! And check out the gorgeous(my favorite hot pink ) sleeves with gold lacings.......
........and this is the wonderful end of the sari with its matching design of pink and green sequins and gold beads and threads! Some parts of these designs I can already visualize as being 100% hand-beaded brooches, using the beautiful glass beads........especially those that are silver-lined, making the light flash and gleam
when gazed upon! Oh, let me go find beads and sequins and start a pin tonight........just finished my 2" square beaded monthly block and will post it here tomorrow.
............my talented beading friend who lives in Canada also loves COLOR and her motto is: "Life is short; wear sequins!" I agree, Miss Maggs!
Thank you for sharing your talents and friendship with me............

3 comments:

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

This is stunning! How lucky to "find" these gorgeous fabric creations.

Maggie R said...

PHYL...
OMG!!!!!!!
This is the most beautiful piece I have ever seen!!!!!!
It looks like something fit for a queen.....
Now I gotta go find a tissue to wipe up my drools!!!! hee hee
xoxo
Maggie

Sue said...

This is by far my favorite..."our" kind of colors, aren't they? I love the green almost as much as the beading! I don't know where you found these, but they surely are a treasure!