Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yellow climber...........

This little bright and cheerful flower vine in my neighbor's yard just fascinates me. It's full of these blooms, and daily when I go by on my morning walk, I can tell it has grown another inch, reaching for the wire trellis put close behind it for it to climb on! One little tendril made it and I "helped" it wrap around to get a good hold......gotta remember to ask what this is! I imagine by summer's end it will cover the side of the little tool building and be glorious!

1 comment:

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi phyl
i have seen this plant tooo-but have no idea what it is?? but i know i like it :)
great thrift store finds love the bird for the pies!!
hope you are staying nice and cool the a/c is running on high here today..
enjoy your day
tammy