Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lucky twice

I found this four-leaf clover in the yard a few days ago. I have always been able to find one in most any "clump" of clover, near or far, all my life! Occasionally I will find one with five or six leaves........I don't know what they are supposed to mean!
.........and here's the lucky new cat at our house. I guess we should name him "Lucky"; he was fortunate to choose OUR house to come to visit daily and end up adopting him! We have been amazed at how easily he has settled into being a house cat.......except this morning at 2:30 a.m. when he woke us up jumping from the bed onto the top of the tall wood wardrobe!
DH jumped out of bed and caught him before he knocked my grandmother's beautiful old chocolate pot to the floor! We will have to get used to the idea of having a young cat again that is curious and will JUMP up onto tables, etc. And I'll have to keep my beading supplies better organized in case he thinks to check out THAT table one night!

1 comment:

Maggie R said...

Oh Phyl,
Lucky is sure a beautiful cat.... What does Baby Sister think !!!!
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie