Monday, June 30, 2008

I missed Sunday!!!!

.......I missed posting yesterday (Sunday) because my best girlfriends for the longest time ever came over to play with me! And we beaded and ate and laughed and had a wonderful time.......I hope we do it again often! I will post pix of all our projects in a day or two.............. .........but this book cover is an ugly rascal, isn't it?!!!! Heh, heh.........but it's a library book of short stories that are surprisingly good and I'm almost finished with it. I don't care for short stories or essays as a rule, but when I finished Patricia Cornwell's book over the weekend when the library was closed, I started this one out of desperation! My days are NOT complete unless I have read something.........either newspaper or magazine or book. Thank goodness my mama and grandmama loved to read and read to me as a child, and instilled a love of books and reading in me at an early age! These lavender and hot pink perle cotton threads were on sale last week at the Walmart, so I HAD to add them to my stash.........you other hoarders out there will understand! Heh, heh..........

No comments: